Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cuties

I am going to title my post "Cuties" when I just have something cute I want to remember.

Chloe is barely one and I know she is going to have photogenic issues. She is a ham for the camera, but she always closes her eyes in anticipation of the flash!


Sam on the other hand thinks when I say, "Cheese"
that means close your eyes and smile.
I think Sam's favorite color is yellow.
He always colors with a yellow marker on yellow paper.

Livvie loves any color, and a lot of it. She colors everyday. Her new thing is to color the entire page one color after she has made a drawing. Olivia draws people, houses, grass, dirt, and swirly non-shapes, then colors them in with different colors.

4 comments:

Kate March 14, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

Hi Linz. I love your blog. I'm so sure you've been doing it for months and havdn't even told me!Let me experiment to see if the dots show up over the e.

Chloë

I'll see if this works and talk to you soon. Love you! When is your baby due?? Are you feeling better?

Kate March 14, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

Okay... it seems to have worked. Sorry for the typo above. I will email you... but after I take care of my screaming daughter. :)

sara March 14, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Hi Lindsay - Kate's sister Sara here - Your kids are so cute! Olivia looks just like you, at least in the picture of this latest post she does. Hooray for blogs! :)

Lindsay March 14, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

AAHHHHH! I gave Leslie my blog address, but other than her you 2 are the first to see this. I was trying to get the bugs out first.

Followers

visits

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Old Spice

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP