Saturday, October 25, 2008

silver lining




This pictures just highlights one of the great memories over the past few days.
I have titled the picture:

Focus and Zoom. . . who needs them.
Like all great works of art we must acknowledge the artists. Photo by Sam of Chloë.

To ease my pain I have written the good and bad of each situation:

1. The camera broke- bad. I appreciate pictures of my kids that are in focus-good.

2. Chloë jammed the DVD player with 2 DVDs-bad. Kids can't watch DVDs-good.

3. After a year of waiting, I painted the living room-good. Sam's forehead painted my couch-bad.

4. The t.v. analog converter broke-bad. Sam and I fixed it-good.

5. I made bread WITH 7 kids from Sam's joy school-good. It was crazy-bad.

6. I decided to make soup for my sick sister-good. She was not sick by the time I made it-bad.

7. I took the soup to her house-good. The soup spilled in the front console of my car-bad.

8. I sewed Olivia a church dress-good. Chloë pulled the sewing machine off the table, it's broken-bad.

9. Took the 3 younger kids to go grocery shopping- good/or brave. Left my wallet at home- bad.

1o. I am trying to organized a demonstration march in support of prop 8-good. Having a hard time connecting with prop 8 community leaders to get people to come out-bad.


BUT, because of my loving husband, Andrea laughed with me, and Dory's help, I would say we had a great week.

2 comments:

Kaylene October 25, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

One step forward...two steps back!! I have weeks like yours all the time, so I love reading about it happening to other people too. I'm not alone!

Barbie and Poppie Mike October 26, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

Glad you had some good to offset the bad!!

Followers

visits

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Old Spice

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP