Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelli

We celebrated Kelli's birthday this evening. We had a great dinner at BJ's.

Here is Daniel and I! You can't really tell, but Daniel got a black eye at the beginning of the week playing basketball.


Good-bye Kaylene and Michael. I will miss seeing Kaylene. She was always willing to go play or talk about whatever! I met Kaylene when she first moved into our ward. She was my partner over the Activity day girls (girls between 8-11 years old, we planned activities for them twice a month). She has been a great friend. I hope she will move back to the area when her husband is finished with flight school.

0 comments:

Followers

visits

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Old Spice

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP