Friday, June 19, 2009

the morning with Kate

One of my closest friends from high school, Kate, lives in Mesa. I called her to see if she and her kids wanted to come swim during the morning. It was fun to see her. She has 2 boys and a little girl. They are great kids. I hope we can have them over again. I would like to talk with her more.

Chloë had fun pushing Paige in the swing. I hear Paige can be a real terror. I bet she and Choë would get along just great!!!!

Here are Kate's boys and Sam and Chloë eating their popcicles.

Madeline was over also. She was very popular!

1 comments:

Kate July 12, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

I have been SO bad at checking blogs lately. I'm just NOW reading this post. It was so nice to see you. We should have taken a picture of us!

Followers

visits

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Old Spice

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP