Monday, June 15, 2015

We went to San Diego to do laundry

With school coming to an end a lot of people were asking us what we are doing for the summer. My kids would answer, "We are going to San Diego to do laundry then we are going to Phoenix. ". I got some very strange looks. I had to explain that Daniel and I had been down to the beach house in San Diego a month ago and we didn't have time to do laundry because of our early airplane flight.  So we were going now to clean up the place before other people went there for the summer. 


So while I did the laundry this morning the kids and Daniel went to the beach. Boy am I glad I was not at the beach with them. When I finally arrived to pick everyone up for our drive to Phoenix, everyone was so excited to show me something. Daniel was holding a little lobster!  I'm serious a little lobster!!  Then the kids insisted I come look at the habitats they built.   And here they are. 



HABITS for a million lobsters. Can you see all the red spots in the back ground? Those too are lobsters. Apparently there was a hurricane in Mexico snd the ocean brought a million mini lobsters to the San Diego coast. You couldn't walk without stepping on one. 


0 comments:

Followers

visits

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Old Spice

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP